How to Get Back A Hacked Facebook Account and Secure within 10 Steps

How to Get Back A Hacked Facebook Account and Secure within 10 Steps

One Day, My friend Asked Me that His account is hacked and its password email id setting also has been changed. On that question, I have started writing this Post to get back Hacked Facebook Account and Secure with the following Steps.

How to Increase Organic Reach on Facebook

How to Get More Likes On Facebook Fan Page

How Many Ways Can I Earn Money from Facebook

How to Set Up Facebook Business Manager: FBM Tutorial

How to Share Your WhatsApp Status Updates to Facebook Stories and Other Apps



 Some of my friends asked me, can we recover my FB Account without email or can we get back my id
 through friends' Facebook Id or Gmail, is it possible to use an old password? Another one posted to me that His email also had been changed, he asked? what can I do? , and  Password to be changed. My neighbor asked, his Facebook account Locked and How to delete it? For all these questions, I found this solution.

How do I Schedule a Post in a Facebook Group and Page?


How to Invite People to Like Your Page on Facebook?

How can I See Demographic(Countries People) Data about the People who Like my Facebook Page

It is possible to retrieve and Restore a hacked Facebook account because the social network also provides a process to report a compromised account and can eventually get it back. To do this, you have to follow the steps below and you should be patient with this process. Because the recovery process will take more

How to Get Back A Hacked Facebook Account and Secure within 10 Steps
How to Get Back A Hacked Facebook Account and Secure within 10 Steps


Steps to Restore a hacked Facebook account


Here, I give you the step-by-step to hack Facebook account step and you can secure your Facebook account from hacking. Follow the small steps below.

Step 1:
Well, if your Facebook account has been hacked by a person or a virus, the first thing is to access this link given below. Click here to Facebook restore Hacked.

Step 2:
Then click on "My Account Compromised" as shown in the picture, and then click on your email address, full name, phone number, name, and "search" associated with your account.
How to Get Back A Hacked Facebook Account and Secure within 10 Steps


Step 3:
Complete the security function by entering a captcha in the box and then click Continue.

How to Get Back A Hacked Facebook Account and Secure within 10 Steps

Step 4:
If you have more accounts with a similar username, this will display all the accounts and give you the option to choose your account in the picture below.
How to Get Back A Hacked Facebook Account and Secure within 10 Steps

Here, you can get the number of accounts with the same profile name. So, if you enter your Email ID, your account will be displayed without any confusion. So, if you want to enter your email ID. If you do not remember your email id, you will like another source.
Step 5:
When your account is displayed, enter the password you use to log in to Facebook before your account is hacked. Then click "Continue".
How to Get Back A Hacked Facebook Account and Secure within 10 Steps


Step 6:
If you have forgotten the current password, enter the current password or old password.
How to Get Back A Hacked Facebook Account and Secure within 10 Steps

Step 7:
Then you have the option to reset your password, so I can say I've sent a link to reset access to the email address you entered on Facebook. If you do not have access to your email, click "You no longer have access to it" and then click "I can not access my email."

How to Get Back A Hacked Facebook Account and Secure within 10 Steps


Step 8:
Finally, we need to enter a new email address for Facebook support. You should be prompted for additional steps to restore your hacked Facebook account.
How to Get Back A Hacked Facebook Account and Secure within 10 Steps

Step 9:
After confirming a new email address or phone number, it will ask you to answer the secret question. If you answer correctly it will reach the next level.
How to Get Back A Hacked Facebook Account and Secure within 10 Steps

Step 10:
The next step is to give you a new password after answering the security question correctly and in the last step you can change your password to restore your hacked Facebook account.

How to Get Back A Hacked Facebook Account and Secure within 10 Steps

Security recommendations to secure a Facebook account without hacked

We need to take some important security measures to prevent such security measures.
Some basic and robust security measures are available to safeguard our Facebook account from hacking.

Facebook Enable two-step verification
Change password for Facebook periodically
Using two factors of authentication
Use good antivirus on your computer
Get friend requests from people you do not know
No, sign in to Facebook from public places
Disable automatic logging on your PC
Always check that Facebook's URL starts with "https: // www".


This is all about some security measures that should be taken into our Facebook account to be renewed all hacked Facebook account and be a victim at any time. We hope this article will help you learn new things. If you feel that this article is worthy of spreading to all people, then you share it. Visit for more stuff. If this method does not work for you, please try an alternative method to restore your account. I am trying more tricks and techniques to restore the updated Facebook account and security tips updated by the Facebook team. If you want to know who your Facebook profile is, go to it.

Also Read:


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It’s better way off to see what has been hidden from someone in a relationship, no one would want if he or she is been cheated on, for this reason taking a few extra steps in getting what would serve as a proof for leaving a toxic relationship isn’t a bad idea, yes that’s me justifying myself. This is because sometimes ago I was searching for an app that would serve me the purpose of monitoring and spying on my spouse’s phone, unfortunately the apps I laid my hands on wasn’t giving me much of what I needed, but a review about a person who could help me out changed the scenario. After I read that I could send a mail to ( kelvinethicalhacker @gmail com,) where I could use the help of an expert who will help in getting me information and track my spouse’s real-time location, I did in a good faith and fortunately it was what I wanted, I had to explain how I want to see all information that has been deleted, access to the real time location and calls from my spouse’s phone, it was within hours when I got a mail back from the expert, giving me access links and how to make use of them in getting all I requested. I decided to share this because information is power, if I had not read someone’s review about the way out, I could have been in the dark, but I’m glad that’s not the case.

      Delete
  2. This is an informative blog. Keep it up. I am looking forward to this kind of blog. I took a lot away from this blog. also, your thoughts were very well organized as far as how you went into details and made it very. Thanks
    visit site

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an informative blog. Keep it up. I am looking forward to this kind of blog. I took a lot away from this blog. also, your thoughts were very well organized as far as how you went into details and made it very. Thanks
    Outlook bellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. To recover my Facebook account through friends 2022, one is supposed to follow and apply few important instructions. Like, first of all, you must send your friend the link and ask them to open it, and then their link would have a login code. You are supposed to ask them to give the login code to you. And then, you should use the recovery codes from trusted contacts to access your account. By applying the steps, you can simply and easily find out the ways to fix it. By applying the steps you can simply fix it.

    Read More about: How can I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most Useful Articles

How to Make Blogger BlogSpot Layout As Responsive Template

How to Show Blogger Widgets in Mobile View with Simple Steps

How to Create Internal Links within The Post in Blogger

How to Display Blogger Posts in Grid View with Thumbnails

Blogger Login Google Account: How to Create a New Google Account(Gmail)